Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)



The things that always freak me out the most in horror movies are the somewhat mundane things, things that seem like they could really happen. I can't even watch The Strangers because of the part in the trailer where someone is in the house standing behind Liv Tyler and she doesn't know they're there. That's the sort of thing that keeps me awake at night, so I generally like the Paranormal Activity movies. I get genuinely creeped out, but then they always really go for it and go over the top at the end to remind me that this is just a movie after all.

Also, I have concluded that the problem with this family was too much house and not enough dog. The number of dogs you have must increase in proportion with your house size, or else demons will just take over. Plus the dad was too racist to take good demon advice, so that should be a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment